We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hospital Ibiza

Belgium
Level Contributor
166 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Hospital Ibiza

Friends of mine had a car accident yesterday or before yesterday night in the mountains , no idea where exactly , and one of them , a little boy of 12 was trasferred to a hospital on Ibiza . Unfortunately i have no name or tel .

Are there several Hospitals with intensive care or only 1 ? Tel ?

Thanks for any help !

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hospital Ibiza

There is just one hospital in Ibiza at Can Misses. He is most likely there.

Here is the website http://www.hcm-ibiza.es/.

Hope everybody is ok.

0034 902 079 079 is the direct number with international dialing code from England

Edited: 14 July 2010, 08:54
Belgium
Level Contributor
166 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hospital Ibiza

Thanks very much , i am very worried ... it seems 3 of my friends where involved / insured but only the little boy is still in hospital . Is this Formentera or Ibiza ???? Anyway ... thanks so much for your help !!!!!

Edited: 14 July 2010, 08:58
Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hospital Ibiza

Its in Ibiza, on the outskirts of the town.

Its a very good hospital with the best of care, Id say they are just keeping him in as a precaution, as hes a child.

Belgium
Level Contributor
166 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hospital Ibiza

You provided fantastic help , Danny !

I contacted them already .

Glad you were here on Tripadvisor .

Greetings from Belgium !

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hospital Ibiza

Thanks for the Feedback, you are more than welcome.

let us know how the little chap gets on

Edited: 14 July 2010, 10:01
ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hospital Ibiza

that was a happy ending. there is actually a private clinic which has an intensive care unit - the clinica vilas - in the via romana. if you have private health insurance rather than the european health card you are likely to be taken there if you have an accident or are really ill. it also does a lot of work for the national health service under contract so you may also end up there if can misses doesn't have the capacity.

either way, both establishments are really good in terms of facilities and patient care.

the new health centre in san antonio (near the bus station) also has excellent facilities and a 24 hour 'urgencies' department for primary treatment.

mm

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hospital Ibiza

any news yet sipenholz?

8. Re: Hospital Ibiza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2011, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Ibiza