We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hippy market

england
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
hippy market

how do we get to the hippymarket from sanantoniobay we are going in may

liversedge
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hippy market

it may work out cheaper hiring a car for the day than paying the excursion prices, our tour operator are charging £18.50 for adult and £8.99 for child.

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,794 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hippy market

Otherwise,it's three buses,starting from San An bus station,and depending on how far into the bay you are staying it might be four!

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,159 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hippy market

Vast car park opposite side of road to market site, think cost us 3 euro's to park last year. Ibiza small island so possible to see with a car most for little cost. We were out everyday and fuel cost us less then 40 euro's and car cost 9 euro's a day.

portsmouth (england)
Level Contributor
161 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hippy market

hi im there in june i wanna go to the market i know i have to get the number 6 from the bay to main san antonio them what number or numbers do you need.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,159 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hippy market

You want the number 3 to Ibiza town from bus station, then 13 to santa eulalia from the same bus station in Ibiza town and then I think 18a to market. All bus's run a 30 minute schedule, first two legs take 25 minutes.

portsmouth (england)
Level Contributor
161 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hippy market

thank you

england
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hippy market

thank you

8. Re: hippy market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 17:41