We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ola Holidays

Barcelona
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Ola Holidays

have just booked a short 3 night break to Spain yesterday with Ola Holidays and now found that the price they have charged for the All Inclusive Hotel can be found alot cheaper on alot of the main websites. Prices for the flights are the same but please bear this in mind and shop around before committing to them. As I have just phoned up to point this out to them, and for them to possibly as a “goodwill gesture” either price match the hotel or meet half way so I will come back and use them again, I have just had a repeat response of “We dont price match it’s not in our T & C’s, you have now signed into an agreement, so the price is the price” (but it neither states they do or don’t price match in their T & C’s ,so not very helpful or customer friendly for me to want to be a returning customer, especially when they will not pass me through to a Manager or give me their names. All in All unhelpful rude and not even cheaper for the priviledge !!

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,534 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ola Holidays

So to sum up then, you didn't shop around but its their fault?

Sorry to sound unsympathetic but always always do your homework before booking, either that or dont go round looking at other sites after you've booked.

I really dont understand why everyone these days expects someone else to bail them out when they dont do their homework. Accept you didn't get the best deal and move on.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
125 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ola Holidays

we have all done it on time or another ether with holidays or something else but we learn from it go and have a great time don't dwell on the price

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,233 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ola Holidays

If they were cheaper than the competition would you have refunded Ola Holidays the difference. Did you even bother to check other operators before you booked - no you did it after you had booked and had the cheek to ask them you refund the difference.

What a ridiculous post, get over it and move on

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,526 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ola Holidays

I really can't understand what you are complaining about. You booked a holiday at a price you were quoted. You are getting the holiday for that price. Just because it is cheaper elsewhere, there is no reason that you should get a refund.

And the fact that they don't say they don't price match anywhere is neither here nor there, they only have to say what they do, not what they don't do.

Next time shop around before committing, a valuable lesson learned.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,404 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ola Holidays

TA has got many many threads on Ola Natalie.

In this day and age, the info was there for you. Sorry.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187462-i124-k40…

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
269 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ola Holidays

I've posted on the subject of Ola a couple of times before. I've used Ola a few times, never been 'stung' but then again, I've only booked after doing my homework, and ensuring that I couldn't get the same deal for any less elsewhere.

Caveat emptor!

Edited: 06 April 2012, 17:23
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
10 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ola Holidays

I'm going on holiday with ola holidays on the25th June. After reading all the comments. I am now worried about going :/ help please!

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,534 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ola Holidays

There will always be people that have problems, its unaviodable with the numbers that travel nowadays. If you've not had any problems with your booking whats the point of worrying over whats happened to someone else?... your holiday will no doubt be fine.

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ola Holidays

Zara.................

As Trinet says.................. "If you've not had any problems with your booking whats the point of worrying over whats happened to someone else"?...

Yes their have been many complaints about OLA HOLIDAYS, but I am sure that their have been,many,many people who have had very enjoyable experiences with them..............hence they're still in business.........

All the best.....

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,233 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ola Holidays

It seems the only problem you have is that Ola Holidays were slightly more expensive than booking direct (often the case when you book via agents).

Apart from that there don't seem to be any other issues. Forget it and move on. Most importantly, have a great holiday

Edited: 06 June 2012, 05:00