We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carhire3000.com - Anyone used this company

wigan
Level Contributor
131 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Carhire3000.com - Anyone used this company

We are looking to hire a car and travel between Fuertaventura and Lanzarote. CARHIRE300.com has provided a competative quote but we have not used them before. Has anyone used them?

UK
Level Contributor
857 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carhire3000.com - Anyone used this company

I would suggest you look elsewhere! We travelled with friends in July and they booked using Car Hire 3000 and we booked with Cabrero Medina.

The price difference on a week's hire was 16 euros and our vehicle (and service) was far superior to theirs!

Newtownards, United...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,139 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carhire3000.com - Anyone used this company

Agree, I have been put off using this company, heard too many bad reports, to be honest, I never look past "Avis" now, may cost a bit more, but very reliable, that's only my opinion of course.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
647 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carhire3000.com - Anyone used this company

have used carhire 3000, but they use orlando car hire ,so i would advise you to book with another company, payless, auto reisen , are good

Northern Ireland
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Carhire3000.com - Anyone used this company

We have used them on a few occasions and have never had any problems with them! In fact, they were by far the most competitve for our car hire in South Africa and even upgraded us on arrival. However, that was 3 years ago, so obviously not that up-to-date.

Car hire when in UK has always been spot-on, too.

Hope this helps.

Cat

London, England
Level Contributor
8,055 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carhire3000.com - Anyone used this company

We used them in June and were very satisfied. We hired a car in Dubrovnik Airport to take into Montenegro.

All documentation was ready to take the car across the border and we were upgraded to an automatic free of charge, which was a godsend in Montenegro. Was also the cheapest deal I could find in Montenegro.

wigan
Level Contributor
131 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carhire3000.com - Anyone used this company

We want to pick the car up in Lanzarote and drop off in Fuertaventura. Avis, auto reisen, cicar do not allow you to do this.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
647 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carhire3000.com - Anyone used this company

our friends do this ,think they use payless

8. Re: Carhire3000.com - Anyone used this company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2011, 03:15