We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Tenerife to La Gomera

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
159 posts
157 reviews
Transfer Tenerife to La Gomera

Has anybody experience using Autobusesmesa for their transfer from Tenerife South Airport to Hotel Jardin Tecina on La Gomera. Can you recommend this company. Thanking all.

5 replies to this topic
uk
Destination Expert
for San Sebastian de la Gomera, La Gomera
Level Contributor
350 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Transfer Tenerife to La Gomera

Several people on here have used them. Never seen an adverse report.

Hawkhurst, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Transfer Tenerife to La Gomera

hello Mpc94, I am not sure that I understand your question in that if you are a guest of Tecina Hotel you would use their transfer, which may be Autobus Mesa of course. Autobus Mesa are a well know company on the island of La Gomera & I believe that they are very reliable. As far as I am aware a hotel booking with Fred Olsen would entitle you to use their free bus service from TFS airport to the port of Los Cristianos in Tenerife and maybe you would qualify for the Fred Olsen Ferry free of charge as well. Once in San Sebastian de La Gomera again you would take the free bus to Tecina Hotel. This is all perhaps depending on the conditions of your hotel booking. I would certainly check it out. One of the boasts of Tecina Hotel was that you deposit your luggage on the bus at TFS airport and do not see it again until you arrive in your hotel room. I do not think that has changed unless there is a new opt out of their transfer system? It is some time since I stayed there.

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
159 posts
157 reviews
3. Re: Transfer Tenerife to La Gomera

Thank you Beac0nridge for that. I don't think they operate that free service now as i have booked our accommodation directly with the Hotel and they have given us the options to choose from our onward travel from TFS with no mention of this free service.

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
159 posts
157 reviews
4. Re: Transfer Tenerife to La Gomera

Thank you jevvy, that is good to know

Hawkhurst, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Transfer Tenerife to La Gomera

worth asking though surely?