We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto de la Cruz itinerary

Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Puerto de la Cruz itinerary

Hi, I'm travelling to Puerto de la Cruz in mid-january and wanted to know if anyone knows of a good company to choose when going to Mount Teide. I was wondering if it is possible to find a company that picks you up, drives you to Mount Teide so I can take the cable cars to the top, and then drops you off at home again.

Furthermore I wanted to know which place is the best to get an overview look from. I've narrowed it down to Mirador de humboldt and mirador de la corona. Which one would you recommend or do you know another place? Preferably not too far away form Puerto de la Cruz.

Last but not least, does anyone know of a place or company to dive near Puerto de la Cruz. At the moment I only seem to be finding places in the south. Is that the only option or is it possible in the north as well?

Thanks a lot.

1 reply
Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
323 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puerto de la Cruz itinerary

There are a lot of coach companies that will take you to teide. Very easy to book once you are on the island.

Car hire is very cheap and probably the best way of getting to mount teide and for the views.

For diving search for teide divers. They are a good company. There are also other companies once you are there.

Reply to: Puerto de la Cruz itinerary
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de la Cruz