We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Hotel Recommendations for 3 nights pre-cruise

Richmond
Level Contributor
47 posts
Looking for Hotel Recommendations for 3 nights pre-cruise

Looking for Hotel Recommendations for 3 nights pre-cruise in May. It will be 2 adults and a teenager. Would like to have breakfast included and I need A.C and a fridge for medication. $200 or less per night. Would like to be in an area where we can walk to restaurants. We are doing a tour of the city the first day and haven’t planned the second day, yet. We’ve never been and want to see as much as we can in 2 days. Thanks.

6 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6,254 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Looking for Hotel Recommendations for 3 nights pre-cruise

best to start by looking at the top question (right side of browser, not the mobile app) entitled Which area should I stay in. This will give you a general lay of the land. Then go to a booking engine and enter your criteria to get a sense of availability with your needs. After that feel free to come back with specific questions and confirmation of what you have planned. With thousands of hotels, it is not really feasible for someone to give you a meaningful answer geared to your situation.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
71,919 posts
3,813 reviews
2. Re: Looking for Hotel Recommendations for 3 nights pre-cruise

Downtown Barcelona is the Plaza de Catalunya. Use Booking.com to screen hotels or apartments in Downtown Barcelona. A good place to stay is the Eixample, the modern barrio of the city built in the 19th and 20th centuries, with a square grid of streets.

3. Re: Looking for Hotel Recommendations for 3 nights pre-cruise

Benny, what price range can you expect from these hotels in the downtown area? How much is the taxi ride from the airport to the downtown area? Thanks.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6,254 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: Looking for Hotel Recommendations for 3 nights pre-cruise

Benny does not respond. He just cut and pastes boilerplate. The price range is all over the place. Go to a booking site (e.g., booking.com) and put in the area and any other criteria and it will give you the complete answer. As to taxi, around thirty Euros.

Richmond
Level Contributor
47 posts
5. Re: Looking for Hotel Recommendations for 3 nights pre-cruise

I'm looking at these hotels: Hotel Actual and Hotel Europark.

Thoughts on these? Thanks.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6,254 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: Looking for Hotel Recommendations for 3 nights pre-cruise

I don't know the properties but both are in very good locations and close to one another.

Reply to: Looking for Hotel Recommendations for 3 nights pre-cruise
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted