We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Picasso Museum Teacher Discount

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Picasso Museum Teacher Discount

Hello!

I noticed on the Picasso Museum website (and other TA posters) that the museum is free for teachers with "proof."

Does anyone know what kind of "proof" they require? I don't have my faculty card with me but maybe can print something off from a website? I have class rosters!!! lol

Thanks!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
52,643 posts
3,394 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Picasso Museum Teacher Discount

Willows:

I think you need to show a card. It depends on the museum because some are very strict about this, others are lenient. You do not lose anything if you show something related to the school. Can you get an email from your principal?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Picasso Museum Teacher Discount

Is a University, and I would hate to bother anyone...but I'll see what I can print...maybe even a pay slip? I wonder if a photocopy of my faculty card will work. Thanks for the response BennyMalaga.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
9,224 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Picasso Museum Teacher Discount

Why don't you ask them to be sure?

museupicasso@bcn.cat

w3.bcn.es/V66/…

Spanish teachers' school/faculty cards are accepted, so I'd guess international faculty cards would do too. But better ask the museum, as Benny said, some museums are very strict about this, others are lenient.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Picasso Museum Teacher Discount

Ha! Good call! Just emailed them.

5. Re: Picasso Museum Teacher Discount

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 03:41