We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy Spanish rugby gear in Barcelona

Brisbane
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Where to buy Spanish rugby gear in Barcelona

Hi

I would like to buy some Spanish rugby gear for my nephew at home. I am currently holidaying in Barcelona off Las Ramblas. Can anyone please suggest where I could buy some Spanish rugby gear lime a rugby jersey?

Many thanks

Best Seller
Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada...
3,164 Reviews
from US$44.70*
Best Seller
Montserrat Tour from Barcelona...
716 Reviews
from US$111.77*
Best Seller
City Sightseeing Barcelona Hop-On...
2,543 Reviews
from US$35.30*
Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
8,690 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Where to buy Spanish rugby gear in Barcelona

it must be mostly impossible. check on el corte ingles, perhaps now that the world cup is taking place they have it, but i just saw the big teams national teams, and USAP merchandasing.

fc barcelona have a team on the first spanish division, perhaps they sell the jersey on the big camp nou store. unio esportiva santboiana, one of the oldest team in the country, from a close town, sant boi, play in the same league, dont know if they have a shop.

2 more city teams are Universitari (linked to universitat de barcelona) and Gotics (placed in Sants), but will be difficult find a jersey.

catalan rugby federation was one of the FIRA founding members.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Where to buy Spanish rugby gear in Barcelona

Thank you for the very helpful reply

3. Re: Where to buy Spanish rugby gear in Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2016, 00:17