We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girona to Pineda de Mar transportation

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Girona to Pineda de Mar transportation

Hi folks,

I will be in Girona for a day/night and then go to Pineda de Mar. I don't have a car so I was thinking of taking a train. Would that be the best option? Or would a bus be the better choicer? I was also thinking of a car hire, but not sure how much that would cost. I can probably email the hotel staff for suggestions, but I would appreciate input from those who have done this leg.

Thank you!

Southampton
Level Contributor
4,440 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girona to Pineda de Mar transportation

Hi Atombird,

there are a couple of options by train (use the link for times etc):

www.rodalies.gencat.cat/en

The first is to take the Rodalies R11 service from Girona to Macanet-Massanes and then change to the R1 service. The second is to wait for the RG1 service that is a direct service from Girona through Pineda. We used the RG1 service and it was very good.

Edited: 20 August 2017, 10:03
Southampton
Level Contributor
4,440 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girona to Pineda de Mar transportation

Sorry, link wasnt working!

http://rodalies.gencat.cat/en

3. Re: Girona to Pineda de Mar transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2018, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Girona