We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 days in Santiago de compostela

2 posts
1 review
6 days in Santiago de compostela

Hi there we are holidaying in Santiago de compostela December 6th for 6 days and was wondering what ideas you can offer for day trips, what to do, must see etc.

We are looking for a relaxing yet entertaining break few drinks and nice food and some good walks

5 replies to this topic
Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
71,431 posts
3,815 reviews
1. Re: 6 days in Santiago de compostela

https:/…Day.Trip.To.The.Palacio.De.Oca.html

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
8,269 posts
400 reviews
2. Re: 6 days in Santiago de compostela

If you want to hike one day of the Camino, I suggest Santiago to Negreira, the first stage of the Camino section to the coast at Finisterra. This is signposted. Frequent busses to return to Santiago.

Midland, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,436 posts
251 reviews
3. Re: 6 days in Santiago de compostela

roberto;

A few months ago, my wife and I spent 5 days in Santiago. On two of those days, we took day tours. One of them, "Costa Norte" was quite good, the other one, "Rias Baizas" was not enjoyable for us.

Perhaps similar day trips, or to some other places such as; Coruna, Pontevedra, Ourense, etc, could fill the rest of your time in Santiago.

4. Re: 6 days in Santiago de compostela

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2018, 07:09

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2 posts
110 reviews
5. Re: 6 days in Santiago de compostela

Look at my answer for similar question:

https:/…94242375

In particular Richard mentioned this trip he organises in this local canyon that he says has the highest density of roman building while at the same time having fantastic nature around you. I would definitely do that if I had 6 days. You can however spend that much time on urban sites they are so rich this is not an issue to keep discoverying incredible places Richard's contact : rriverarmero@hotmail.com, 693247645

personally had great time.

Reply to: 6 days in Santiago de compostela
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santiago de Compostela