We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good hotel in madrid beg of July

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Durban, South Africa
Level Contributor
143 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Good hotel in madrid beg of July

My husband and I will be in Spain for 2 weeks. We are looking for a hotel reasonably priced (not more than 50 euros per night) which is central, close to transport facilities and easy to get to the airport because this is the last leg of our journey.We are looking at visiting some of the tourist sites here.Preferably an apartment or 3 star hotel.I checked the official website but there are so many and i dont know the locations. Can one of the experts recommend any?Looking at checking in on 2 July and checking out on 4 July.If i cant get something for the above what is the cheapest i can pay?

London, United...
Level Contributor
15,211 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good hotel in madrid beg of July

You won't find a hotel for under 50 euros. You need to look at hostals - even then, very few charge that little.

Durban, South Africa
Level Contributor
143 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good hotel in madrid beg of July

Thank you for the reply. What is the minimum i will be paying?

madrid
Level Contributor
188 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good hotel in madrid beg of July

Hostal Chelo is trustworthy and central and within your budget: http://www.chelo.com/en/index.htm

London, England
Level Contributor
7,531 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good hotel in madrid beg of July

Try the solmelia website. They are a large Spanish hotel chain with everything from 3 star to 5 star. Many Madrid hotels will have low occupancy in July and August as most people are away on holiday as it is very hot in the capital.

If you look nearer the time they will have special offers. My partner and I stayed in one of the 3 star Tryp hotels located very centrally on the Gran Via last July for 25 Euros each. We had avery comfortable room and the price included excellent buffet breakfast.

5. Re: Good hotel in madrid beg of July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 12:17