We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loveallinclusive. Com

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Topic
Loveallinclusive. Com

Hi just back from ambassador. Fantastic holiday some time spent in old town which was nice. Fab hotel cheap booze great entertainment. Lovely food, room, and staff so friendly. Couldn't fault it. Quick question. Filled out a survey in alicante airport on transfer bus with loveallinclusive. Com. Just had a phone call to say I've won 2 weeks all inc in benidorm fir up to 6 people. I was asked to give 25eurid pp for them to send me all the details by post. Told her I would phone her back. What's the snag? Feel something fishy here why would I have to pay for post if there able to supply a free holiday. Sounds dodgy. Anybody heard if this. Now I did see signs up with crissy rocks face on the ad fir this company all over benidorm. Any help? Thanks annette

121. Re: Loveallinclusive. Com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline protecting the personal privacy of our users. We will remove messages that include real names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, street addresses, Instant Messenger handles and nicknames that are provided without permission from that user.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 19:24
Tees Valley
Level Contributor
10,899 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
122. Re: Loveallinclusive. Com

Tom, please remove your private email address from a very public forum. You might attract abuse.

It could be that you had a good experience with this company but please look at the link I posted to see that many people have been left deeply upset and feeling cheated by them.

Jules

Leeds, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
123. Re: Loveallinclusive. Com

How do I do that

124. Re: Loveallinclusive. Com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline protecting the personal privacy of our users. We will remove messages that include real names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, street addresses, Instant Messenger handles and nicknames that are provided without permission from that user.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 19:24
Edited: 23 January 2014, 19:24
Tees Valley
Level Contributor
10,899 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
125. Re: Loveallinclusive. Com

Just click on report inappropriate content and 'remove my post will come up' - click on that.

It will prob be deleted anyway by TA members.

Jules

lancs
Level Contributor
539 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
126. Re: Loveallinclusive. Com

Jules I watched these con men and women over ten days 9th-19th jan this yr,every day stood outside the Avanida hotel,same old spiel amazing how many people pulled out winning tickets,I managed to warn two couples as they were being led to the Loveallinclusive offices round the corner.the salesmen were not to happy,we also managed to help an elderly couple who had been stopped by a young girl nr the bridge by Bristol Park,warning them what was about to happen,they had both been asked to take a scratch card from a large brown envelope,guess what......Oh you've won said the young girl! I just had to say something and I led them both away and explained it all.they should be ashamed of themselves and people NEED to be warned.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
127. Re: Loveallinclusive. Com

Has anybody who is slating the company actually been on a holiday with them?? Yes it does sound fishy approached on the street and wanting you to pay for your accommodation. Everyone is saying its a scam but how do you actually know if you have never tried it?

We thought it sounded like a good deal when we were there, there was no heavy sales and their website looks kosher too.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
10,899 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
128. Re: Loveallinclusive. Com

If you are happy with them, go for it Joanne. The choice is yours. Here's some experiences from people who did just that;

mindtimeshare.me/2013/…

Jules

u.k.
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
129. Re: Loveallinclusive. Com

i have paid the £78 membership as they call it as i was told i had won 2 weeks accomodation for 4 persons and had to pay for my own flights or board upgrades. i am booking for september , so will let you all know how i get on

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
11,325 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
130. Re: Loveallinclusive. Com

Have they told you where you will be staying yet and given you firm dates for your stay. Hope the accommodation does work out free for you.