We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calabria

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Calabria

My husband and I are planning to drive from Rome toTropea this summer for four nights and then want to spend five more nights in Calabria before leaving from Lamezia Terme. We've travelled very extensively in Italy. Any suggestions would be appreciated

milano
Level Contributor
101 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calabria

Near Tropea it's beautiful the sea in Capo Vaticano. Don't miss it!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
94,423 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Calabria

Along your route in Calabria and Bascilicata, you might enjoy the villages and towns of Scilla, Chianalea, Nicotera Vibo Valentia, Tropea, Pizzo, Maratea, the Cilento Coast, Paestum....

You might check some of the recent threads on the Calabria forums.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g187774-i1254-Cala…

Driving from Sicily to the Amalfi:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187774-i1254-k533…

Visiting Reggio di Calabria - Help!:

tripadvisor.com/…40323065

Vagabonda

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Calabria

Hi Judy, we love to recommend the Pollino National Park thinking a combined sea and montain holiday cannot be beaten.

www.parcopollino.it

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Calabria

Thank you.We've spent time in Paestum,Maratea and the Cilento coast. We're staying in Tropea for 4 nights and were wondering where to stay for 4 more nights

Judy

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
94,423 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Calabria

Pizzo!!!

Vagabonda

6. Re: Calabria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 16:15