There is an IMPORTANT travel advisory on the SITA SUD TRASPORTI website:
Effective August 3, on an experimental basis, the current SITA bus stop directly in front of the Salerno train station has been eliminated. The SITA bus going to Cetara/Maiori/Minori/Atrani/Amalfi will stop at Corso Vittorio Emanuele 118 (in front of the Bar Bablu, 350 meters from the station).
DIRECTIONS TO BUS STOP:
1. Walking out the front doors of the station, proceed on foot across the square in the direction of the waterfront.
2. Turn RIGHT (west) onto Corso Vittorio Emanuele.
3. Walk three blocks (past the Automobile Club Salerno offices) to the bus stop in front of the Bar Bablu. You will be on the north side of the Piazza Giuseppe Mazzini parking lot, with the waterfront in sight.
4. Allow 5 minutes for the walk, which is entirely along paved sidewalks.
5. According to the SITA website, the Bar Bablu sells bus tickets (except when closed). Tickets should also be available from the newsstand inside the Salerno train station.
A single-use bus ticket to Amalfi costs 2.20 Euros. A 24-hour tickets (new) costs 8 Euros. Children under age 6 travel free, but are not entitled to a seat. Luggage should be placed in the underfloor compartment of the bus.
The bus stop of the SITA airport bus to Naples Airport has also changed, per the advisory. It is at the intersection of Corso Giuseppe Garibaldi and Via Luigi Barrella (very close to the station, turn LEFT as you exit the front doors).
The locations of both stops is very visible on Google Maps.