We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Rome to Sorrento

Upwey, Victoria...
Level Contributor
3 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Rome to Sorrento

My husband and I are travelling to Italy next month (May 2013) and we would like to catch a bus from Rome to Sorrento. I have tried to navigate around www.marozzivt.it but as it is mostly guess work as it is only availble in Italian, I have had no luck. Can anyone tell me for certain that there is a bus that runs from Rome to Sorrento and whether I need to pre book or can we just catch the bus on the day we wish to travel?

Mentioned in this post
Italy
Italy
Europe
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
Sorrento
Sorrento
Province of Naples, Italy
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Rome to Sorrento

Yes, the service exists.

Try this - in particular reply 28 - for some assistance with their website, where you can watch to see how many seats have been sold...

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187782-i162-k60…

Peter

Upwey, Victoria...
Level Contributor
3 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Rome to Sorrento

Thank you so much Peter. Tickets are purchased and printed. Much appreciated. Jacqueline

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Rome to Sorrento

Well done indeed!

I've not gone through the entire process, but were those instructions OK ?

Peter

Upwey, Victoria...
Level Contributor
3 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Rome to Sorrento

Yes thanks Peter. The instructions worked to the letter.

5. Re: Bus from Rome to Sorrento

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2014, 01:20