We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private drivers in Gaeta?

Which Gaeta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Kingstown...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Private drivers in Gaeta?

I was wondering if anyone has ever booked a driver in the port of Gaeta? One of the reasons we are taking the specific cruise we are is that my family is from Itri and Fornelli and we would like to get to those places-DH is not interested in driving in Italy at all so our only solution is getting a driver to bring us to those places. The cost for Seabourn's private drivers seems crazy to us so I was hopeful one of you had a solution for us.

rome
Level Contributor
1 post
251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private drivers in Gaeta?

You stil need it?

Wakefield, Rhode...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private drivers in Gaeta?

No thanks We took the trip in October of last year and were lucky enough to find a cab driver waiting for us as we got off the boat offering a tour of the area we asked if he would take us to Itri and he was happy to do it. Not only did he find our family for us but he took pictures of us with them and made us pasta so we could all eat and visit together. WONDERFUL guy and a great trip-needless to say he got a big tip which was well deserved!!!!

3. Re: Private drivers in Gaeta?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2013, 20:15
Get answers to your questions about Gaeta