We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental in Rome apartment review

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
147 posts
19 reviews
Rental in Rome apartment review

Hi - just thought i'd write a quick review about the apartment we rented in the Quirinale district throught the Rental in Rome agency. I was a little nervous about this as I had read some mixed reviews on this forum about the agency after I had booked it!

Anyway our family of 4 had 3 nights in the Quirinale Hi Tech apartment and were actually very pleased with it.

The apartment was roomy, light and very contemporary in feel, with plenty of space for 2 adults and 2 teenagers. There is a queen size bed in the bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and a double size bed on a mezzanine floor (which wouldn't suit anybody with a fear of heights and a second bathroom.

It was on the 6th floor of a very old building and on the website was described as having no lift so we expected to walk up stairs, but a small lift had been recently added which was a bonus. (very small - fits 3 people at a squeeze)

Location was fine - on a quiet road off busy Via Nazionale and a shortish walk to the Colosseum, or the Trevi Fountain. We walked everywhere.

We had no complaints with Rental in Rome at all - a representative arrived half an hour early for our meeting time, showed us around and took the rest of our payment in cash. We had already paid a 100 Euro deposit. No security deposit was requested.

I was greatly relieved that it all went so well as it was our last few days of a 6 week holiday before flying back to NZ. We really enjoyed coming back to our lovely airconditioned apartment after walking the streets of the Rome in the heat!

australia
Level Contributor
2,551 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Rental in Rome apartment review

That is really nice to hear. I think I saw a post with someone looking to rent this same apartment.

Also someone started up a thread called "review of www.rentalinrome.com" so it would be good if you copied and pasted your review into that. See below

…tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187791-i22-k1101…

I only hope the agency and the place I am renting is as good

2. Re: Rental in Rome apartment review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2010, 00:18