We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sweet Suite Largo Brancaccio 63 roma apr to rent- any advice

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
139 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Sweet Suite Largo Brancaccio 63 roma apr to rent- any advice

We are settling for this apt...as the dates are getting closer and we haven't booked anything yet. For our young family of 4.

Any concerns with the apt? (nothing on here, slowtrav.com) and in reviews, no bad comments (1 old?not cleaned pot a year ago).

Owner has been prompt and helpful via email at this point.

Also- anyone been in this specific area. recs on eating near here?

Thanks everyone!

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
139 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sweet Suite Largo Brancaccio 63 roma apr to rent- any advice

this is the listing http://www.vrbo.com/319831

2. Re: Sweet Suite Largo Brancaccio 63 roma apr to rent- any advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2012, 15:42
Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
231 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sweet Suite Largo Brancaccio 63 roma apr to rent- any advice

The only thing that pops out for me is that the reviews are all owner entered meaning the renters didn't actually leave a review and every comment was left on the same day. I think owner entered reviews need to be discounted because they can put anything they want into the comment section.

Wasaga Beach, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sweet Suite Largo Brancaccio 63 roma apr to rent- any advice

We have booked this apartment for our very first trip to Rome in September. The pictures look nice and it looks clean. We just received an email from the owner Stefano saying that there is going to be some construction going on renovating this building. He said it just came up that they decided to work init now, but I'm kinda wondering why he wouldn't of mentioned that to us in the beginning when we were looking into it. I would think he would have some idea that it was going to be renovated in the near future. Now our flights are all booked and are kinda hoping for the best when we arrive at this place now! Not sure if we should look for a new place or just hope for the best with this place! Being our first time in Rome we just don't know what to expect. The apartment was such a great price for what it has to offer and it's such short notice to find something in that same price range!

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
139 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sweet Suite Largo Brancaccio 63 roma apr to rent- any advice

Can you search for posts her commented on. I have a couple on this apt/the one he moves people to.

If you can't find it- I will look later and link it.

Can't say it's a "scam". But there is a lot of apt switches with him for "water damage"

Wasaga Beach, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sweet Suite Largo Brancaccio 63 roma apr to rent- any advice

Hi Nolenurse2000

Yes I was able to find your other posts. I think at this time we are going to just go with this place and see what happens! Hopefully it will be ok and they are just doing some minor work on the outside of the building! I just hope we don't receive another email the day before leaving saying that the building is in demolition and will no longer be able to stay init! Well wish us luck! We also are going with our 2 year old! So if we do not have a room and we have just been in a plane for 9 hours this should be a very adventurous trip to never repeat!!!

Save Reply
7. Re: Sweet Suite Largo Brancaccio 63 roma apr to rent- any advice

Hi to all of you.

I had a wonderful stay in SweetSuite House, located in Rome at Largo Brancaccio 63.

I booked it through a international web site and it is really a large luxury and well equipped house, perfect for 2 or more people (until 6 slepps)!

You can find all the reviews on this link:

waytostay.com/rome-apartments/…

Bye

Francesca

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
139 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sweet Suite Largo Brancaccio 63 roma apr to rent- any advice

Is the above post the same "Francesca" that met me with the keys??

Corfu, Greece
Level Contributor
4 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sweet Suite Largo Brancaccio 63 roma apr to rent- any advice

I can only recommend this accomodation! The owner Stefanos was very helpful over email, everything he promised was there, it is in a good area, close to termini bus and train station but also within walking distance to the very centre of the city.

It is comfortable, the only minus is that there is almost no daylight as it overlooks the courtyard but if you want to see the city you don't really care about this.

a great tip for eating is a closeby little taverna called er buchetto http://erbuchetto.wordpress.com/ if you like pork, wine and good prices and a very simple place!!

10. Re: Sweet Suite Largo Brancaccio 63 roma apr to rent- any advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2014, 00:15