We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terravision Roma Cristiana/metro ticket

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford
Level Contributor
108 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Terravision Roma Cristiana/metro ticket

I've bought a Roma Cristiana 3 day pass but can't find out how to change the printed ticket for actual tickets. Do I do it on the first bus I get on? In which case how do I get on the Metro to get to the first bus? Or do I pay for that first bit?

Hope this makes sense!

I've e mailed Terravision who I booked the ticket through but just keep going round in circles with them!

Thanks for any help.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,000 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Terravision Roma Cristiana/metro ticket

Great value... agree sounds too good to be true , but if it is I'm in on my next trip !

Oxford
Level Contributor
108 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Terravision Roma Cristiana/metro ticket

Sometimes I think I must be talking Double Dutch!!

I have been in touch with Terravision customer care, just to clarify what my ticket involves (it's not really clear on their website - silly me) and am getting replies such as

Yu have booked what you have chosen.:

and

please visit OPERA ROMANA PELLEGRINAGGI website: http://www.orpnet.org/

-neither of which was at all helpful.

I'm considering asking for a refund.

Any thoughts or help please?

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Terravision Roma Cristiana/metro ticket

Hello,

Very sorry to hear that! We were hoping the clarifications on this forum last week regarding your tickets and the meeting points had been of some help.

We would be happy to answer any of your questions, what info are you looking for exactly?

Regards,

Terravision Team

Oxford
Level Contributor
108 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Terravision Roma Cristiana/metro ticket

I really just want to confirm that the OPR bus they talk about is the Roma Cristiana bus as on the website. When I looked at the OPR site, as instructed, there doesn't seem to be any mention of bus or metro.

Thanks for replying so quickly.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Terravision Roma Cristiana/metro ticket

note to travelers: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ROME AIRPORT TRANSFERS!!! We had an early morning flight out of Fuiciamo in march 2012... there were many staff members and buses running and everything seemed to be running smoothly. however, then the bus did not show up at 4:40 when we were supposed to be leaving. we waited 10 min then started asking some questions, which were answered with "it is coming. it is only going to be 5 more min." however, 20 min after that there is still no bus. mind you, it's a drive to the airport and if there is one business to not be late for, it's AIRPORT TRANSFERS! finally, some of the others who were supposed to take the same bus overheard an employee saying to another employee that the bus had broken down and was NOT coming. gradually people began asking for their money back but THEY REFUSED TO REFUND ANYONE ANYTHING even though the bus did not show. we ended up giving up at 5:20 (40 min later, still no bus) and splitting a taxi with another couple who also got screwed.

the biggest issues w the experience were: NOT DEPENDABLE, LYING, NO BACKUP BUS AVAILABLE, NO REFUND WHEN BLATANTLY DID NOT DELIVER

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Terravision Roma Cristiana/metro ticket

Ok so let's confirm - have you booked the following card "open bus - Rome and Vatican 3 days"?

Details on the following page: www.terravision.eu/orpnet_bus_rome.html

Prices available on the following page, tab #2 http://www.terravision.eu/orp_price.html

If so, then you will have access to Rome most famous places (Piazza Venezia, the Coliseum, the Imperial Forums, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Saint Peter’s Cathedral, the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel) as well as Rome public transports (for more info on the city buses and metro you can visit http://www.atac.roma.it)

If this isn't what you have booked or tried to book, let us know and we'll figure out then what's included or not in your tickets. Also, may you want to change your tickets, it is possible for you to do so yourself in your personal area (using your login and password) - up to 24h before the departure/date of the tour.

Regards,

Terravision Team

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Terravision Roma Cristiana/metro ticket

@jbak_worldtrvlr

We are genuinely sorry for all the inconvenience and especially the behavior of the staff. We hope you managed to catch the flight despite the technical problems we encountered on the bus and the lack of communication on our end.

Regarding the refund policy, please know that the staff at the airports or bus stops isn't allowed to proceed to any refund but if you could kindly contact us at claims@terravision.eu, we will do our best to compensate you. Also, we assure you we will investigate about what exactly happened on that day and take all required disciplinary measures to make sure it does not happen again in the future.

Regards,

Terravision Team

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,409 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Terravision Roma Cristiana/metro ticket

Terravision: In response number 8 above, you said:

<< The pass includes access to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel, as well as any public transportation (ATAC) in Rome. >>

The page you indicate in response number 17 mentions the Roma Cristiana bus and a three-day transport pass, but it doesn't mention admission to the Vatican Museums.

Clicking on the "Prices and Info" link brings up a page that shows various options, but doesn't give a comprehensive description of what's included in any of them.

Squiggle bought the "Card - Open bus" Vatican and Rome 3 days, for 25 euros. She wants to know exactly what she gets for 25 euros. She was told it included 1) use of the Roma Cristiana bus for three days; 2) a Rome transport pass for 3 days; 3) admission to the Vatican Museums. Does it include all three of these things?

At the very least, I would say that the web site is very poorly designed. The "Price and Info" has three options. It should list exactly what's included for all three. Option 1 doesn't say for how many days the Open bus pass is valid. Option 2 doesn't state at all what's included, although it does have a 1-day and a 3-day option. Option 3 mentions a number of tours and tickets, but doesn't say whether it also includes the Open bus or the transport pass.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Terravision Roma Cristiana/metro ticket

Hello again,

As answered previously, here's a recap/confirmation of everything included in the tickets bought by Squiggle:

--> Card: Open Bus + Other Means of Public Transport, for all details on this service: www.terravision.eu/orpnet_bus_rome.html

--> The price for this card is mentioned here, tab #2: http://www.terravision.eu/orp_price.html

As explained before, for 25€, this includes:

--> open bus (which offers a tour of the most famous places in Rome such as Piazza Venezia, the Coliseum, the Imperial Forums, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Saint Peter’s Cathedral)

--> city buses (www.atac.roma.it)

--> access to the Vatican and Sistine Chapel

You can exchange the voucher for the pass at any meeting points mentioned in our first answer (ORP meeting points in the city, at the airport, at the train station or even directly on Roma Cristiana Open Buses), it has to be validated once and will then be valid for 3 consecutive days.

We hope these information will help!

Regarding the website, thank you for your feedback. We are currently working on improving the clarity of the content and we will surely keep in mind your remarks.

However now for any further information on the tours, we invite you to contact ORP directly - we kindly remind you indeed that Terravision is only a partner of ORP but all the tours are provided by ORP.

--> ORP contacts (available on their website http://www.orpnet.org/) : either by phone +390669896 or via email info@operaromanapellegrinaggi.org . The center is open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.

Regards,

Terravision Team

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,409 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Terravision Roma Cristiana/metro ticket

Since the Vatican Museums normally costs 15 euros and a 3-day ATAC pass costs 11 euros, I don't understand how Terravisions can offer both PLUS a three-day pass for the open bus tour, which costs 21 euros all by itself on the same Terravision page, all for 25 euros. That's less than half price!

Squiggle50, please report back after you've used the pass!

Edited: 11 April 2012, 11:03