We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in High Street Shopping Area

Agra, India
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in High Street Shopping Area

Hi,

I would like to know which city zone does these high street shopping areas are located, where we can find shops like Zegna, Hugo Boss, Gucci etc.

Thanx

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
191 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in High Street Shopping Area

You want to be near to via Montenapoleone, via Spiga, via Manzoni.

Look at Hotel Manzoni, Four Seasons, Milano Scala.

Also good and less expensive Brera Carlyle.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
951 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in High Street Shopping Area

Public transport in MIlan is excellent that one doesn't have to stay super close to the area where you will find the International brands you seek.

Personally I did not find the Brera Carlyle a good hotel.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in High Street Shopping Area

As long as you stay near a metro station any area is fine. The chain stores such as Zara and H&M are at the duomo and the big names are all around Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga

Agra, India
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in High Street Shopping Area

hi,to th

Thanx for the reply.

Radisson Blu Hotel Is where i am looking for my stay, pls help with nearest metro station to this hotel.

Also pls let me know how much time would it take to reach shopping area from the hotel.

Thanx

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,148 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels in High Street Shopping Area

Alas, the Radisson Blu lies in area not served by the metro, however #12 tram will take you from there to the center (Duomo) in about 25/30 minutes.

Otherwise, a suburban train station (Milano Villapizzone) is also close by, with services every few minutes to Milan's Repubblica and Porta Venezia underground train stations, and beyond.

Edited: 02 April 2012, 07:53
Agra, India
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels in High Street Shopping Area

I would like to know is Stazione Centrale district the right place to stay for desinger brands shopping like gucci, prada, zegna etc or should we choose some other district.

Pls suggest the district where all big fashion brands store are located so that i would take hotel nearby to avoid travelling too much.

Thanx

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
191 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels in High Street Shopping Area

Assuming you do not want to use public transport, you want to be near to via Montenapoleone, via Spiga, via Manzoni.

Look at Hotel Manzoni, Four Seasons, Milano Scala.

Also good and less expensive Brera Carlyle

Agra, India
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels in High Street Shopping Area

Hi,

Thanx for your help, i am looking at Hotel Best Western Galles which is in Bueno Aries, is this one close to my preference.

Thanx

9. Re: Hotels in High Street Shopping Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 20:40