We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

World Masters Games in 2013

Sydney, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
World Masters Games in 2013

WOuld it be possible to make any enquiries about accommodation for 2-12 August 2013? We are planning to come from Sydney Australia.

Thanks

Annette Vervoort

aa.vervoort@gmail.com

Turin, Italy
Destination Expert
for Turin
Level Contributor
577 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: World Masters Games in 2013

It is a bit early. There will be a web site dedicated with links to accomodation and tourist infos

http://www.torino2013wmg.org/#!/home

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: World Masters Games in 2013

You can register your interest in travel packages for the World Masters Games at www.2013worldmasters.com

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: World Masters Games in 2013

Hi Annette,

We will also be travelling over there form Sydney so would be very interested to know of anything or deals that become available.

Cheers

Torino
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: World Masters Games in 2013

Hi Annette,

we are the official accomodation provider of the World Master Games 2013 torino2013wmg.org/registrazione-e-accomodati…

You can send me an email (eventi@jumbograndieventi.it) to ask me information about accomodation.

I stay at your disposal.

Marcella

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: World Masters Games in 2013

Hi, Could you tell me how we apply to be volunteers at the Masters Games at torino?

Many thanks, grazie molto!

Pauline

Vernon, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: World Masters Games in 2013

we are a woman;s 50+ comp soccer team going to WMG looking to pick up a few more players please reply if interested we have accomodations for you as well

Adelaide, South...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: World Masters Games in 2013

Played for Tasmania in the 80s. Havent played for many years, now based in Adelaide, However have been participating In masters Athletics for a few years. Would love to be part of your group would be willing to put the boots on again if necessary tho maybe more useful as off field support. Look forward to hearing from you. Elizabeth T.

Urunga
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: World Masters Games in 2013

Hi, have a question.I have posted it elsewhere so sorry for doubling up. The accommodation at Uni College Borsellino says that there is a Common Kitchen, & a Kitchen Kit is available for 30euro. Elswhere on the web it states there is a charge to use the Common Kitchen, does this mean an extra charge to use the kitchen on top of the 30euro for the kitchen Kit? Any info would be appreciated.Thanks.

Mossman...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: World Masters Games in 2013

Hi wendy we are two ex soccer players looking for a team.we can compete in the over 40.Are you still looking for more players??? thanks.

Vernon, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: World Masters Games in 2013

Hi thanks for the reply I am going to get you to email our 40's contact @ shelley-henry@shaw.ca - I will let her know you will be emailing her thanks Wendy

Get answers to your questions about Turin