We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay in venice

newyork
4 posts
Save Topic
where to stay in venice

help....have booked a small apt near the san marco square called piccolo guerrato cant find any photos making me nervous anyone out there stay there it was in both rick steves book and folders...we are 5 dont want to spend to much to sleep but do want to have a nice place to rest at the end of a busy day thanks...

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,516 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay in venice

This apartment is owned by the same people who run the Pensione Guerrato, there are reviews for it in amoung the reviews for the Pensione, and a couple of photos, really do not think there is a problem

newyork
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay in venice

thanks for your response....where might I find the photos of the apt....only saw a bad one from the outside...wondering if its location is ok thanks for you hepl...1st time to venice

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,516 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay in venice

There are a couple on the web-site

http://www.piccologuerrato.com/default.asp

newyork
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: where to stay in venice

Thanks......any one else out there have any photos of piccolo guerrato...the ones on line are for the regular pensione not the apt that is separate thanks again

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
3 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to stay in venice

I saw your post on Piccolo guerrato- did you end up staying there and how was it? I have booked it for June 2009. thanks!

Seal Beach...
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where to stay in venice

You are incorrect. The pensione website has photos of the apartment as well. Simply select the option for the Piccolo Guerrato from the main menu. It will take you to the Piccolo Guerrato website and it has photos. It looks simple but nice and well located.

The Guerrato folks are wonderful people and excellent hosts and above reproach as innkeepers. I promise you that any property they rent or manage will be excellent quality and immaculately clean. Don't worry about it. And also feel free to look to them to assist with your tour and activity plans. They were more than gracious in providing advice and assistance to us during our stay. Piero and his brothers are wonderful people and they love to help their guests.

Enjoy! LL

Seal Beach...
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: where to stay in venice

Incidentally, I just googled it and first listing is the direct website: www.piccologuerrato.com

Did you not do this??

Seal Beach...
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: where to stay in venice

OK - and there are reviews here on TRipadvisor...with MANY photos by actual people who stayed there.

Again, did you not look at this??

Seriously...????

9. Re: where to stay in venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 12:20