We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommendation of restaurents san polo

NORTH DEVON
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
recommendation of restaurents san polo

visiting venice for second time next week staying in this area anyone recommend any good food, reasonable priced places to eat lunch or dinner.

Best Seller
St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace...
458 Reviews
from US$77.80*
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Venice in One Day...
3,629 Reviews
from US$80.20*
US$87.40
Best Seller
Venice Grand Canal Gondola Ride and...
2,678 Reviews
from US$53.90*
Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
19,228 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recommendation of restaurents san polo

Very much a personal choice as I do not know your tastes but I like -

Bancigiro, Campo San Giacometto Rialto, San Polo 122 (closed Monday),good canal views

Naranzaria, Webaria do Rialto, San polo130 (closed Monday), good canal views

and alla Madonna, Calle de la Madonna, San Polo 594 (closed Wednesday). Can be busy and rushed, no views.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
49,655 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: recommendation of restaurents san polo

I like Donna Onesta by the bridge of the same name, more the borders of San Polo / Dorsoduro,

a lovely area with several nice Restaurants,

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,646 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: recommendation of restaurents san polo

The Birreria in Campo San Polo is great - Its reasonable in price , wide variety of food inside and outside eating nothing fancy no complaints .

A short distance away going out of San Poli is the Ostaria Alla Patatina - Interesting place good for cicetti I would pop in !

4. Re: recommendation of restaurents san polo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 01:24