We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Sardinia Villa Collection

Harpenden, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
The Sardinia Villa Collection

It really saddens me that I had to resort to writing online reviews to try and get some response from Sarena at the Sardinia Villa Collection.

Since our holiday in October I have not been able to get hold of anyone to find out why our security deposit has not been repaid. I have called, emailed and even tracked down the family home phone number but still nothing. After a bit of research, it looks like I am not the first. Really helpful before and during the holiday but nothing after that. Small claims court now beckons!

1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: The Sardinia Villa Collection

I booked a villa in February and payed 600 euros. Now, only a few weeks before departure to Sardinia, I didn't hear anything anymore.

Yesterday Sarena Harvey emailed me and asked to pay the next 600 euros, but because I saw this messages on tripadvisor I don't know what's best to do.

Does anyone have some advice for me?

Jersey, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: The Sardinia Villa Collection

I am in the same predicament now. I paid the deposit some time ago and the final balance is now due but I have just read all of these reviews and don't know if I should be going ahead or not. Did you manage to have a successful holiday in the end and did you stick with the accommodation through The Sardinia Villa Collection?

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: The Sardinia Villa Collection

Dear Emma

Such a shame i havent seen your post earlier. We have used Sarena's servise and experienced the same problem. She is ignoring all the emails and phone calls regarding our deposit.

I would definitely not recommend her to anyone.

Regards

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: The Sardinia Villa Collection

This forum has been very helpful. Over the last two weeks we tried to contact them for a vacation next July, with zero luck. The emails go unnoticed (but they were delivered to the server, so the account does exist) and the phone listed in the web page is always busy, probably disconnected. Luckily we saw this before, so we can see that the situation is all too common. Time to move on. A pity, because it looked ideal for our plans--on the web, that is!

Edited: 27 November 2015, 04:18
Wiesbaden, Germany
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: The Sardinia Villa Collection

This is the same for us. 500 euro security deposit disappeared with Serena which is sad. Who ever offers or rents in Sardinia, avoid this firm. Serena seems to be a criminal who collected intentionally all the security deposits and disappeared with the money.

16. Re: The Sardinia Villa Collection

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2016, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Cagliari
Recent Conversations