We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

February

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
35 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
February

hello,

We are looking at possibilities for February travel and the flight to Cagliari is very cheap. Is there anything of interest at this time of year? Would it be worth the trip? We will have 2 young children with us. What is the weather like? Thanks

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: February

Hi I went last February for 2 weeks, after 3 days I was looking for a flight home as

after 3pm it was freezjng, I was in bed by 7pm with gas fire on plus electric blanket.

Travelling The World
Destination Expert
for Alghero, Melton Mowbray, Elora
Level Contributor
15,631 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: February

There is a reason why the flights are cheap! :-)

Highs are generally around 60, lows around 40. February also tends to be the rainiest month.

Sardinia has lots to recommend it year round but for decent weather, stick to May-October. If you are more interested in gastronomy and culture, Sardinia is a great place any time of year,

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,828 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: February

As "two young children" are not likely to have much interest in churches, museums, history, culture, ancient ruins and urban architecture, I would choose a different destination in Italy for February, or indeed choose a better month to travel to Italy, when you're less likely to encounter rain and cold weather.

4. Re: February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2016, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Cagliari