We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the cheapest way to go to Perd'e Sali from Cagliari?

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
7 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
What is the cheapest way to go to Perd'e Sali from Cagliari?

Hi all,

I will be traveling to the beautiful island of Sardegna soon and I will be staying in Perd'e Sali, South of Cagliari.

Cagliari airport will be the best option to make use of, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me the cheapest (and maybe also easiest) option to get from Cagliari to Perd'e Sali.

Responds will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
37,133 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the cheapest way to go to Perd'e Sali from Cagliari?

I imagine you will need a car to stay there, so you would normally hire one at the airport. If not, you can get to Pula (or Porto Colombu) by taking the airport train or bus to Cagliari station (10 mins) and then - only 3 times a day! - ARST bus 139 (http://www.arstspa.info/139.pdf) and then you would have to take a taxi to Perd'e Sali.

A taxi all the way would cost something like €50.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
7 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the cheapest way to go to Perd'e Sali from Cagliari?

Thank you, this is very helpful!

3. Re: What is the cheapest way to go to Perd'e Sali from Cagliari?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2017, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Cagliari
Recent Conversations