We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good tattoo shop in Cagliari or around Perd'e Sali?

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
7 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Good tattoo shop in Cagliari or around Perd'e Sali?

Hi all,

I will be staying in Perd'e Sali, Sardegna soon.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a good tattoo shop in Cagliari or, even more convenient, in the vicinity of Perd'e Sali.

Mind you - my Italian is poor.

Therefore it would be great if the artist can speak some English.

Many thanks in advance!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
97,046 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good tattoo shop in Cagliari or around Perd'e Sali?

Are you serious? You are going on holiday and you want to know about a tattoo shop? Why not get the tattoo done in The Hague and spend your holiday time on holiday things?

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
7 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good tattoo shop in Cagliari or around Perd'e Sali?

Your response does not come close to an appropriate answer to my question.

Therefore I will report this as inappropriate content.

Have a lovely day!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
97,046 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good tattoo shop in Cagliari or around Perd'e Sali?

The best of luck in getting any appropriate responses!

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
7 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good tattoo shop in Cagliari or around Perd'e Sali?

Thank you!

5. Re: Good tattoo shop in Cagliari or around Perd'e Sali?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2016, 23:00
6. Re: Good tattoo shop in Cagliari or around Perd'e Sali?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2016, 23:00
Edited: 15 February 2016, 23:00
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
37,133 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good tattoo shop in Cagliari or around Perd'e Sali?

You will not find any tattoo parlour in a place like Perd'e Sali and while there are several in Cagliari (e.g. https:/… - https://www.facebook.com/379-TATTOO-SHOP-134029484508/), I think sydneynick is correct - this isn't the sort of thing to do while on a trip, and I imagine you would find more experienced practitioners somewhere like Amsterdam, with a bigger population and a more urban vibe.

Nor is this travel information. Tripadvisor forums are frequented by people interested in/who know about travel, not tattoos - or stamp-collecting, or boxing gyms, ... Are there no websites dedicated to tattoo enthusiasts, where these can share their experiences? If not, you can only do an internet search and then try to find reviews of the places that come up.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
7 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good tattoo shop in Cagliari or around Perd'e Sali?

Thank you all for responding.

Everyone has their own reasons for traveling as well as their own ways of spending their time whilst away from home.

I have seen the same question in threads of other cities around the globe. In those cases, lots of people were kind enough to help out - no judgements made, no questions asked.

Ofcourse I could get a tattoo in my home country, which I already did multiple times.

I am aware of the fact that the artists might be more experienced and so on, but to me it is not about that.

As I am not (yet) familiar with Sardinia, I was wondering where I would be in good hands since this would be, for personal reasons, a special occasion for me.

I was asking for a recommendation.

Just as someone would ask where to enjoy a delicious meal, where one could get their hair nicely cut or where to get the most relaxing massage. To me this makes the requested info, actual traveling information.

Tripadvisor consists for the biggest part out of recommendations. What I was asking for were suggestions and not opinions of what anyone thought of me wanting to do this.

There is no right or wrong here, it is just another way of thinking.

I know that I didn't have to explain myself, but maybe this will help in looking at things from another point of view.

P.S.: Don't worry people, 99% of the time I'll be busy being swept away by the magic the island has to offer - I promise!

9. Re: Good tattoo shop in Cagliari or around Perd'e Sali?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 06 February 2017, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Cagliari
Recent Conversations