We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

special birthday dinner in Florence

Sydney, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
special birthday dinner in Florence

Hi,

My partner and I are travelling to Florence next month and i want to take him to a really special restaurant for his 60th birthday..... does anyone have any up to date suggestions - and also, how to book them from here..? Any would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Penny

1. Re: special birthday dinner in Florence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 April 2012, 07:35
sydney
Level Contributor
595 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: special birthday dinner in Florence

For a truly Florentine experience with wonderful food try

Sostanza on Via della Porcellana, 25. Not upscale but wonderful beef and a local buzzing atmosphere. You will need to reserve. You can call them on 39 055 212691. I don't think it would be worth emailing them, I doubt you would hear back. Perhaps the concierge at your hotel could organise it for you?

Another couple of choices

Enoteca Pinchiorri on via Ghibellina 87. You can email them at ristorante@enotecapinchiorri.com This is a very special experience and very, very,expensive.

For an intimate dinner in a stunning location at ridiculously low prices try

Osteria Santo Spirito on Piazza Santa Spirito 16r.

Good luck and have a wonderful night.

Francoise

Excusemewhereis.blogspot.com

Sydney, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: special birthday dinner in Florence

Thank you Francoise..... I will look into your suggestions and appreciate your response.

Yes, it should be a wonderful night.

Kind regards....

Sydney, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: special birthday dinner in Florence

Thank you Francoise..... I will look into your suggestions and appreciate your response.

Yes, it should be a wonderful night.

Kind regards.....

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: special birthday dinner in Florence

I suggest you Ristorante i 4 Leoni in Piazza della Passera. It's one of my favorite and I think it's perfect to celebrate your husband's birthday. You can book it online visiting the website http://www.4leoni.com/

If you want read my review :)

6. Re: special birthday dinner in Florence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 08:41