We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel suggestions

Germany
Level Contributor
883 posts
6 reviews
Hotel suggestions

Hello. I'm new to this forum.

We are coming to Bruges the weekend 7-9 December. I've been trying to find a central hotel with two rooms, one double and one family. So far the ones I've tried are booked.

We don't mind staying a little bit outside the centre as we will have cars although would rather not drive in.

Can anyone please advise? Thank you.

4 replies to this topic
Assam, India
Level Contributor
567 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Hotel suggestions

Demand for rooms does go up over the weekends! Also, there are only a limited number of hotels in and around the historic center of Bruges. Have you checked the Bryghia? If rooms are available there, go for it. We enjoyed our stay in this hotel two months ago. Very well located. All the best!

PS. Worse come scenario,you may like to consider staying in Ghent, another quaint city situated on the train route from Brussels to Bruges. There are trains traveling on this route at around 20 minutes interval throughout the day.

brussels
Level Contributor
163 posts
1 review
2. Re: Hotel suggestions

Aragon have family rooms. Campanile outside centre as well

Quorn, United...
Level Contributor
197 posts
21 reviews
3. Re: Hotel suggestions

Have you considered an apartment?

If you do a search for apartments in Bruges you will find many that offer 2 or 3 bedrooms - including family rooms. Obviously, most of these are self catering.

Germany
Level Contributor
883 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Hotel suggestions

Thank you for all your replies. I've had no luck getting reservations in any of the hotels suggested but I might try and look in Ghent. We are meeting with family who are driving over from the UK so we wanted to meet half way between where we live in Germany.

Ill also look at apartments! Thanks again.

Reply to: Hotel suggestions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted