We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment with decent size pool

Ireland
Level Contributor
78 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment with decent size pool

Could anyone recommend a one bedroomed apt(3/4 star quality) in ALBUFEIRA with a large pool area and not too far away from Strip and beach.

Info much appreciated

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,846 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment with decent size pool

Have a look at Corcovada complex. Just do a search for it, all mainly private apartments, book direct with owner,. 5 mins from strip but approx 15 mins walk to beach..Also look at Forte Da Oura, Oura Praia hotel , Clube Praia Da Oura, Quinta Pedra Dos Bicos complexes, all again 5 mins from strip and 5/10mins from beach. the latter two are more or less directly on the beach depending on which apartments you are accommodated in.

Edited: 12 April 2012, 19:31
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment with decent size pool

I find rentals for an apartment In a block called solario de Sao Jose. There close to strip and about 15 mins from beach, if that's any good to you.Very very nice apartment

Ireland
Level Contributor
78 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment with decent size pool

Many thanks for comments..will check these out

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
3,240 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment with decent size pool

Corcovada does not have large swimming pools where you can have a proper swim or do laps. One of the largest swimming pools that I know of, wwhich meets your criteria, is at Solario de Sao Jose, as mentioned above.

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,614 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment with decent size pool

Have a look at the forte do vale, decent size pool.

Ireland
Level Contributor
78 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartment with decent size pool

Cheers for that. Somebody else mentioned Forte Do Vale but unfortunately it seems to be booked for most of July which is a good sign. I must note it though as it is obviously a popular choice for another occasion. Thanks anyway.

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartment with decent size pool

Vilanova is right on the strip and has a massive pool. I believe it is a 3 star. You can rent an apartment or a small 2or3 bedroom villa.

South West scotland
Level Contributor
335 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apartment with decent size pool

Vila Petra has a fairly large pool and a large area around it. 1 min walk from the strip and about 15 mins from the beach. Good quality apartments. Or CPO,very close to the beach and a few mins from the Strip, fairly large pool also. Good luck with your choices Solas25.

Lummie

Ireland
Level Contributor
78 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Apartment with decent size pool

Thanks Hammerman

Ireland
Level Contributor
78 posts
14 reviews