We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Larissa Station Athens to Piraeus

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from Larissa Station Athens to Piraeus

How can we get from the train station to Piraeus at night. Our train is arriving at 22:12 and we have a ferry scheduled at 7:15 the next morning from the port. We have booked a hotel near the port but am wondering if anyone can tell me how to prebook a transfer. I am a woman traveeling alone with my 2 teenage grandchildren. Thank you for any help.

Mentioned in this post
Piraeus
Piraeus
Piraeus Region, Greece
Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
425 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Larissa Station Athens to Piraeus

Hello

Google word's like, private transfer in Athens , private driver's, etc. Enquiry them get best prices and availability and hire them to be at the train station to picked up to Pireus

Or tell to your hotel to arrange it for you

Mentioned in this post
Athens
Athens
Attica, Greece
Ostend, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Argolis Region
Level Contributor
6,442 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Larissa Station Athens to Piraeus

There are taxi's outside the station waiting for travellers arriving by train. That will be the same price (or even cheaper) as a private transfer.

Edited: 18 June 2017, 17:22
3. Re: Transportation from Larissa Station Athens to Piraeus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2018, 01:18