We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A question about public transport

msida-malta
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
111 reviews
A question about public transport

If we decides to buy the 9 euros for the 5 day public ticket where from Piraeus we can go ... I know we can go Athens as we just have returned from a week in Athens but i am returning soon this time staying in Piraeus.We know that bus 49 goes to Athens ... but where else we can visit ..Thanks

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
12,268 posts
80 reviews
1. Re: A question about public transport

I've given you your options for getting from Piraeus to the city on your other thread. With the tickeybyou can use it anywhere within the city.

msida-malta
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
111 reviews
2. Re: A question about public transport

I Know i can use it to athens major areas as in fact we bought that ticket and also used it on the coastal Road .... what i wish to know is if from pireaus we can use it to go somewhere furthur of piraeus not to Athens Centre ...We can have only one day to visit Athens main centre .. as we are planed to use the other 3 day to explore the islands

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,238 posts
87 reviews
3. Re: A question about public transport

5-day ticket is valid for all modes of transport in the generic Athens and Piraeus areas, except for Airport lines and bus line Χ80. By Athens and Piraeus we don't mean strictly the municipality areas but the generic metropolitan area, so you may visit outer suburbs such as say Perama or Glyfada or Voula or Kifissia or MAroussi or whatever.

msida-malta
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
111 reviews
4. Re: A question about public transport

Thanks For info mariha2912 our planns for the 5 nights are as follow

23rd we arrive late in evening settle in our Savoy hotel and then go around for few drinks maybe at the Irish pub and dinne in a restaurant there

On sunday the 24 we will spend the day in Athens centre important placec

25th.26th,and 27th we visit some slands amongs them hydra ...

on 28 we stay round till van pick us to airport ...

5. Re: A question about public transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2018, 01:17