We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contacts for Sunset Cruise in Santorini

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Contacts for Sunset Cruise in Santorini

Hi there,

I was hoping to get a contact (website or phone or email) of a recommended company for a sunset cruise. We definitely want to see the sunset in Santorini. I understand some cruises come with a tour of the volcano and a dip in the hot springs. We don't want to pay too too much but want a reputable company. We could live with dinner during the cruise or we could wait till later. Any advise is welcome.

Thanks!

Santorini Day Tours by Dimitris P.
Wine Tours & Tastings , Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Santorini Private Day Tours by Kostas S.
Day Trips, Archaeology Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
SantoriniExperts
Walking Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Bus Tours
Santorini MTB Adventures
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Self-Guided Tours & Rentals, Bike Tours
Santorini
Level Contributor
67 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contacts for Sunset Cruise in Santorini

There are several companies that do this trip but you would be with a lot of people, or you could book a private trip with a stop at the volcano & a dip in the hot springs, if that's what you want. My family & friends use Anemos boat for a reasonably priced private trip without dinner. www.santorini.com/sailing/anemos-boat

Sydney
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Contacts for Sunset Cruise in Santorini

Check out the sailing cruises here on TA on "Things to do" These are defiantly the top 2 in Santorini.

Have fun

Norfolk
Level Contributor
517 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contacts for Sunset Cruise in Santorini

You can book a sunset or caldera cruise at www.kamaritours.gr

Hope this helps!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,644 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Contacts for Sunset Cruise in Santorini

http://www.santorini-cruises.com

Chicago
Level Contributor
228 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Contacts for Sunset Cruise in Santorini

Is it possible to just book once we get there? It will be just my wife and I so there's no need for us to do a private tour. However, I think I'd prefer to book it when we're there. Thanks.

Norfolk
Level Contributor
517 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Contacts for Sunset Cruise in Santorini

If you book with Kamari Tours then yes you can walk in in the morning and book for the same evening if your lucky, but certainly for the next day.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,644 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Contacts for Sunset Cruise in Santorini

Yes, you can wait. I think any travel agency can book it for you. Some agencies might not book for all the providers, so if you have a preference be sure to ask.

london
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Contacts for Sunset Cruise in Santorini

Anemos are great - we have just come back from Santorini and had a wonderful cruise in Captain Stathis' boat. He is a lovely host - really laidback and accommodating and also incredibly knowledgeable about the whole area as he is from the island we discovered.

Enjoy!

9. Re: Contacts for Sunset Cruise in Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2010, 01:19