I've read many posts here, and done quite a bit of research, and I've found these two options for this day:
10:00-10:40, Mykonos -> Paros, Seajet 2
12:10-15:20, Paros -> Santorini, Blue Star Paros
14:45-17:25, Mykonos -> Santorini, Flyingcat 4
Now, I prefer the Blue Star option for the earlier arrival time and the view going into Santorini, but I also know that Seajet 2 has a history of being delayed to the point I might miss the Blue Star altogether.
My question is, being that it's September 10th (somewhat off-season) could I actually wait until the morning of that day (9am?) to see the status of Seajet 2 before deciding to buy any tickets? I want to do this but I'm afraid by that time tickets for both options will be sold out already.
Another thought I had was to make the decision the day before (September 9th). If the Seajets have been on time the last couple of days with no problems I'd go for that option.
Any recommendations on what I should do? How soon (if ever) do economy/deck tickets for these ferries sell out in mid-September?
Thanks in advance for your time. Sorry if this has been answered already and I missed that post.