We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best places to stay in Kos?

Canvey Island, Essex
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best places to stay in Kos?

I am looking to visit Kos in September this year, can anyone advise where is the best place to stay? We have looked at a hotel in Karmedena (Mitis Summer Palace) as we both want all-inc and some luxury.

I have read some reviews that state the hotel is lovely, but the place is very hard to travel from to reach the sites. I am not a huge traveller on coaches or buses, so would like to know whether its expensive to travel by taxi?

If anyone can recommend a hotel to stay at, which means the same specification as the one we have been advised to go too, these would be much appreciated.

We've seen some great places to visit and the weather in September still is warm and sunny, which is good news.

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best places to stay in Kos?

Hi, reading down here I was just about to suggest the mitsis Ramira Beach, I don't have personal experience of the hotel yet as I'm booked in for a fortnight in August :)

From what I have read on reviews the bus is very cheap and frequent to Kos town which is only a short distance away, the reviews are also predominantly very good.

12. Re: Best places to stay in Kos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 00:16