We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Sensatoti....

jersey channel...
Level Contributor
1,211 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
New Sensatoti....

Hi all,

Booked our August hols for 2018, gone for the new Sesatori Rhodes, I know it’s not opened yet,

anybody viewed it yet, walked past, or anyone living close by any comments on the area...

Thanks

14 replies to this topic
Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: New Sensatoti....

Hope AI is not the way forward!

I agree with poster 8 and surely there must be a lot of people (myself included) who avoid anywhere with these type of complexes?

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
8,031 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: New Sensatoti....

Holidays and travel have trends, like everything else. I don't think AI is the future or the way forward, it's popular now, with a certain clientele. As more people turn away from travel agents and tour operators to book independently, I think they'll also turn their back on these mega hotels/complexes.

It's definitely not for me but these brands have their followers and if they weren't building options in Rhodes, people would simply go elsewhere.

Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: New Sensatoti....

Cheers Marcus i think thats just how i should have wrote it..

Maybe ive come across a bit stuck up and negative. The AIs are alazy holiday if you want it that way. There a bit of luxury i think and after grafting most of the year we sometimes like to chill. But we do spend good money and get about abit you are right about people would go elsewhere though ... anyway we love Rhodes and will still keep coming.

All the best

Grant

Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: New Sensatoti....

Well time is flying by and we arrive at the new hotel this Saturday cant wait but reviews dont look up to much. We will be open minded though and an honest review will be posted.The weather looks incredible.. Hope your all well trev marcus and sharklette to name a few.

Cheers Grant

Reply to: New Sensatoti....
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted