We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marine Park Trip on the Okeanis

Broadstairs, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Marine Park Trip on the Okeanis

Hi - we spent a great holiday in Skopelos on our first anniversary back in 2001 and while we were there we went on an unforgettable two-day trip around the Marine Park on a boat called the Okeanis. Does anyone know or remember this and know if it still operates? The website is still up but email fails. We've not been back since and hope to get out there in the summer and would love to do it again.

If not, does anyone know if anyone else does this. I'm not interested in a day trip - the best places are too far to get to in a day.

I really hope Skopelos hasn't changed too much!

thanks

Michael

St Albans, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marine Park Trip on the Okeanis

As far as I know the Okeanis has not been there in several years :( however there are always several other boats that do excursions. There is one person I know who is an absolute expert on Skopelos boat trips and that is Nana, a lovely Norwegian lady who has lived on Skopelos since the early 80's. She runs a website called Skopelitissa and also has a facebook page with the same name, I suggest you contact her. She's also a rep and I know she often takes people on those types of trips. I realy hope this helps as I have also experienced those far away islands on a 2 day trip........ unforgetable!!!!!!!

Broadstairs, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marine Park Trip on the Okeanis

Hi Gillian - sorry for the long delay in replying. Many thanks for the info - I am contacting Nana as you suggested. We have been holding off booking in case the banking bail-out failed and Greece was plunged into chaos! Hopefully, we'll be there next Monday!

3. Re: Marine Park Trip on the Okeanis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2016, 02:18