We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banks

somerset uk
Level Contributor
79 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Banks

HI

after some info on banks in skopelos, i need to pay deposit for villa and the owner has sent me IBAN numbers but my bank asked for name n address of her bank. She said her bank is called "National bank of skopelos" but closes i can find is "national bank of greece" . She is adamant that its national bank of skopelos, Wondered if anyone has heard of this bank??

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
6,988 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Banks

Can your bank not identify, the Greek one from the IBAN code ?

You could always contact Skopelos News for assistance, Daphne or John may be able to assist.

https:/…

Does sound like a classic islanders response. Going to Volos, is the edge of the world :)

somerset uk
Level Contributor
79 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Banks

ok thanks for reply

will try your suggestion

cheers

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Banks

Hey and welcome martin f:-) There is no Nat'l bank of Skopelos:-) Would heed SL1's advise.. and Enjoy!

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
6,988 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Banks

I reckon its 'National Bank of Greece' - 'Skopelos town branch' ...

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Banks

I'm not sure exactly what your bank charges for a transfer, but I had to pay an apartment owner last week and found a web-based service that charged a fraction of the bank's fee. Transfer Wise, I think they were called.They just needed the IBAN number and it sorted the bank details immediately.

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
6,988 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Banks

Lloyds £10

Barclays £25

7. Re: Banks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2016, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Skopelos
Recent Conversations