We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flying dolphin

somerset uk
Level Contributor
76 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
flying dolphin

Having trouble calling flying dolphins wondered if any one had phone number???

have tried 2 numbers i got off there website but both says number un reckonised...

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
6,799 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: flying dolphin

15:20hrs or 20:30hrs

openseas.gr/en/…skiathos-skopelos

somerset uk
Level Contributor
76 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: flying dolphin

hi

19 august we land at 12.45 so the 15.20 would of been great

somerset uk
Level Contributor
76 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: flying dolphin

click on that site and i get 13.50 and 21.30 !!!

somerset uk
Level Contributor
76 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: flying dolphin

19 august we land at 12.45 so 15.20 would be perfect

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
6,799 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: flying dolphin

on the 19th - Different operator - Hellenic, Flying Cat 5 @13:50hrs or 21:30hrs ...

Edited: 25 July 2015, 10:45
somerset uk
Level Contributor
76 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: flying dolphin

Hi Litsa

do you think if we land on time 12.45 we would have enough time to get through customs and to the port and buy tickets for crossing at 13.50 ??? or would that be to tight with time. I know its not end of the world having to wait for later crossing.. dont know whats wrong with dolphin site because any day or time i put in search there not available for some reason?. just like get sorted before long

thanks again for your replies

Martin

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: flying dolphin

Hey again Martin:-) Well, an hour is not that much time but getting to the ferry from the airport takes barely 5 min.. if you land timely, I don't see a problem with this:-)

Just to note, I've only landed on the short domestic puddle jumper from Athens.. so only luggage retrieval to deal with and on my way.. this past May I managed an approx 30 min spread from landing/airport to ferry and made it with a bit of time to spare.. even stopping at the ticket office to get the ticket to Glossa (I think I already mentioned this;-) Nonetheless, there are no guarantees .. was ready to overnight in Skiathos if I didn't make.. no big deal.. have done it many times before!

Bottom line, in your situation, you'll have the evening ferry regardless so you'll get to where you're getting same day.. even if it's a long one;-) Enjoyin'!

somerset uk
Level Contributor
76 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: flying dolphin

yes what will be will be i guess. i suppose the dolphin time table could still need updating.just little odd cant seem to book any date. thanks for you time

Martin

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: flying dolphin

You're welcome Martin.. and no problem:-) Hopefully, they'll clear up any glitches and you'll be able to book ahead.. keep Enjoyin'!

20. Re: flying dolphin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2016, 00:17