We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool use.

Darvel, United...
Level Contributor
450 posts
220 reviews
Save Topic
Pool use.

I am thinking about booking somewhere in Skopelos Town but a lot of the places don't have pools. I wonder if there are a few hotels that would let me use their pool after buying drinks or snacks?

Any suggested places would be nice.

Thank you for your help.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool use.

Hey again:-) In general, no hotel property will turn you away:-) One of my fave pools on the isle is at the Alkistis Hotel.. largest in-ground pool on the isle with a swim up bar.. another nice one is at Adrina with a lovely bar/taverna.. steps down to the beach ~ bliss;-) EnJOY!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pool use.

.. just got you on your PM:-) Enjoyin'!

St Albans, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pool use.

Any hotel with a pool will welcome you! Where are you staying?

Darvel, United...
Level Contributor
450 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pool use.

The Melrose in Skopelos town.

5. Re: Pool use.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2016, 00:17