We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just want to say thanks!!

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Just want to say thanks!!

We are visiting Skopelos next month arriving on the 4th for a couple of weeks, did have loads of questions but after reading the post all have been answered, so thanks!!!

Mentioned in this post
Skopelos Town
Skopelos Town
Skopelos, Greece
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just want to say thanks!!

Welcome robmetaxa1:-) .. and you're welcome.. very glad to hear you got lots of your questions answered here;-) You're heading to paradise.. see you there;-) Enjoy!

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just want to say thanks!!

Very much looking forward to it, we are staying in a Villa near Glysteri, it looks fantastic and with what all you peeps have said I think we have made the correct choice, Stayed over the sea in Skiathos a few years back and loved it, made a day trip to Skopelos and always vowed to return.

Mentioned in this post
Skiathos
Skiathos
Sporades, Greece
Skopelos Town
Skopelos Town
Skopelos, Greece
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just want to say thanks!!

.. my few days trip over to Glossa in Skopelos from Skiathos ended up being a month when I first hit the isle;-) Keep Enjoyin'!

Mentioned in this post
Glossa
Glossa
Skopelos, Greece
Skopelos Town
Skopelos Town
Skopelos, Greece
Skiathos
Skiathos
Sporades, Greece
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just want to say thanks!!

Just over a week to go before we arrive.......... must say really looking forward to it, looked at the weather forecast and if its to believed it looks perfect!!!!!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just want to say thanks!!

Yup:-) Believe it:-) Tail end August through early Sept is about as good as it gets:-) Enjoyin'!

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,274 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just want to say thanks!!

Hi, I'm coming to Skopelos town for 3 days end of September as a side trip to my first time in Skiathos. What are the things I must do and see whilst I'm there to use my short time wisely. I will be relying on the bus (if there is one in Skopelos?) and my feet. Also any ideas for economical eating places in town?

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Skopelos Town
Skopelos Town
Skopelos, Greece
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just want to say thanks!!

..Yes, there is a bus in Skopelos:-) Bear in mind that Skopelos is about 3 times the size of Skiathos with loads of crystal clear turquoise blue water beaches which are mostly pebbly.. Stafylos, Agnondas, Panormos, Limnonari, Elios, Kastani, Mylies .. a few days will fly by:-)

Economical eating places abound.. in Skopelos Town proper, head to Ta Kymata at the tail end on the paralia or waterfront just before and below the Church.. for some of the best souvlaki and/or gyro, head to Platanos Square.. ask anyone on the waterfront for locale:-) Suggest reading through Skopelos forum.. thankfully, not a very popular one keeping the isle a bit off the beaten track.. am sure you'll find loads of great info in reading through the threads.. and check out www.skopelosweb.gr/ for some general isle info:-) You're in for a treat and may never look back;-)) Enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
Skopelos Town
Skopelos Town
Skopelos, Greece
Stafylos
Stafylos
379 Reviews
Volos, Greece
Agnondas Beach
Agnondas Beach
264 Reviews
Skopelos, Greece
Panormos
Panormos
Skopelos, Greece
Limnonari Beach
Limnonari Beach
486 Reviews
Skopelos, Greece
Kastani Beach
Kastani Beach
998 Reviews
Skopelos, Greece
8. Re: Just want to say thanks!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2016, 01:19