We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation near ELMIA

Poland
1 post
Save Topic
Accomodation near ELMIA

Hello people!

Could you give me the names of the hotels which are located near to Elmia.

Private accomodations nearby are also welcome.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Dubai
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation near ELMIA

The Scandic Elmia (google for it) is the ideal place to stay for this location.

The rooms are tiny though but very clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. The included breakfast is an absolute feast and has one the largest varieties I have seen in many hotels.

It is less than two minutes walk from the exhibition hall.

But dont even think about taking a taxi to the place from Jonkoping airport. It costs 406 SEK!!

If you must fly in then take a bus into main city (near train station) and then take bus number 1 to Elmia.

As of now I am still in the process of trying to find out the bus to the Jonkoping airport.

Good luck!

Mentioned in this post
Jonkoping
Jonkoping
Jonkoping County, Sweden
2. Re: Accomodation near ELMIA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Jonkoping