We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling from Copenhagen to Jonkoping

Singapore
4 posts
Travelling from Copenhagen to Jonkoping

Hi I will be traveling from Copenhagen to Jonkoping on 12 Jan Saturday. I will be traveling in a group of 6-7 people. We are all students. I am thinking of taking the SJ trains. (www.sj.se/sj/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=10&l=en)

I just visited the SJ website and I'm not sure which type of tickets we should buy (between the Just Nu 2 klass and the Sista Minuten).

I would prefer to buy the Sista Minuten ticket at Copenhagen itself because I would prefer not to make an online purchase (which is required for the Just Nu ticket) but I'm not sure what the demand for the tickets are like.

If we are traveling on a Saturday at around 12-1pm, do you think it is safe to assume that there will be available seats and we can purchase the Sista Minuten tickets there?

Or do you think buying the Just Nu ticket will be a better option?

Any advice regarding traveling from Copenhagen to Jonkoping will be appreciated!

Uppsala, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,770 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Travelling from Copenhagen to Jonkoping

You should buy the Just nu tickets because they are much cheaper, you can buy them from three months before your depature date and they get more expansive by the day so buy early. There may be not that many tickets left when you depart from Copenhagen so I think you should buy them as early as possible.

2. Re: Travelling from Copenhagen to Jonkoping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 12:19
Get answers to your questions about Jonkoping