We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Stockholm to Jonkoping & Hotel information needed

Chapel Hill, North...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Train from Stockholm to Jonkoping & Hotel information needed

Hi! My husband and I will be traveling to Sweden in October and we will be staying in Jonkoping. We need to know if we should rent a car and drive from the airport to Jonkoping or if we should take a train. And if you suggest a train how do we go about getting the tickets? Also, we need a hotel. I need to be in a modern hotel that offers internet access so I can work. Please help! Thank you!

Skutskar, Sweden
Level Contributor
2,630 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Train from Stockholm to Jonkoping & Hotel information needed

Hi

You dont say wich airport you arrive at.

Assuming Stockholm Arlanda its roughly a 4 and a half hours by train including at least two changes.

www.resrobot.se

Maybe flying is better? One hour, five flights a day weekdays.

www.skyways.se or www.sas.se

Driving is no problem 360km (224 miles) all highway

ca 4 hours.

Copenhagen Airport is actually closer!

2. Re: Train from Stockholm to Jonkoping & Hotel information needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 23:18
Get answers to your questions about Jonkoping