We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Jönköping. And I'm flying to Copenhagen or Stockhol

Hellevoetsluis, The...
2 posts
Save Topic
Going to Jönköping. And I'm flying to Copenhagen or Stockhol

Best tripadvisor.

My sister is studying in Jönköping and I want to visit her.

I have two options to fly to.

Stockholm skavsta:

I've found some cheap tickets to Stockholm were I arrive on Monday 23rd of may on 16:50. I'll leave on Monday 30 may and my plane will depart on 12:35 but I think I'll have to be there 2 hours before.

or

Copenhagen CPH:

I'll arive at 23:00 on Monday 23rd of may. And my flight back is on Monday 30 of may at 19:45. So I'll have to be there 2 hours before.

I'd like to have some options for the trip from the airport to Jönköping. I've looked on resrobot already and I've seen some options. But there's no pricelist at all. And I have a limited budget. I think the max to get from the airport till jönköping for me is 150,- from and to. And It's been my first far distance travel and I don't like to change a lot. 1 will be enough.

Is this possible at all? And do I have to book seats before I go?

Thanx for your comment!

Kim

From Holland

Mentioned in this post
Stockholm
Stockholm
Stockholm County, Sweden
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
Copenhagen Airport
Copenhagen Airport
Kastrup, Denmark
2 replies to this topic
Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
648 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Jönköping. And I'm flying to Copenhagen or Stockhol

Hi,

Please visit www.sj.se/start/startpage/index.form?l=en for prices. Don't forget to tick all boxes (trains/local buses/express busses).

Going by train from Copenhagen Kastrup Airport to Jönköping will involve 1 or 2 changes depending on train. Prices listed today ranges from 360 to 460 SEK one way depending on train. First departure 4:26 Tuesday morning, 360 SEK, 2 changes.

Going from Skavsta airport to Jönköping you will probably need to take a bus from the airport to Nyköping. From Nyöping to Jönköping you can travel by train or bus. Bus is your best option meaning no changes and lowest price. Trains approx 300 SEK, 2 changes. Bus approx 200 SEK, direct but not so frequent departures. However, there is a bus leaving 18:10.

Good luck!

Mentioned in this post
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
Hellevoetsluis, The...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to Jönköping. And I'm flying to Copenhagen or Stockhol

Thank you very much for your comment! But I've already heard that I can easily and incredibly cheap can have a flight from brussel to göteborg.

This site is really helpfull

Reply to: Going to Jönköping. And I'm flying to Copenhagen or Stockhol
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Jonkoping