We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zarb coaches

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Zarb coaches

Is there someone in Malta now that can give me the Fax number or email address of Zarb Coaches. They are supposed to be in B'Kara. We have just noticed that they charged our visa card for transfers and we had already paid cash - have documentation. However, the fax number on the original booking form keeps coming back wrong number and they have not answered an email!!!

Any help greatly appreciated

Bugibba, Malta
Destination Expert
for Bugibba
Level Contributor
860 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Zarb coaches

www.maltaairporttransfers.com/default.asp

Theres an email address and various numbers on the above site.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zarb coaches

yes, these are the numbers and email address I have been using BUT THEY DO NOT reply!!!!!!

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
15,285 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zarb coaches

seems pretty straightforward .. dispute the claim with visa . they will refund the charges to your account and take it up with the business.

Newcastle
Destination Expert
for Malta, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,214 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zarb coaches

This is their phone number: 21489991 - don't know if this is of any use to you.

They have a website www.zarbcoaches.com but I suppose you know this already

Bugibba, Malta
Destination Expert
for Bugibba
Level Contributor
860 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Zarb coaches

I emailed them last night with a request just to see if they would reply,and they replied first thing thing this morning.

I emailed them on info@zarbcoaches.com

Try emailing them from a different email address.

Good luck

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Zarb coaches

thanks for your help guys but they still refused to answer so it is now with ANZ to take up the cause. People will try and get away with anything!!!!!!

Malta
Level Contributor
402 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Zarb coaches

looked up Yellow Pages and here are the details (which you prob have already) Tel:21489991/2/3 Fax:21487902 Mob:9949 4170

email: info@zarbcoaches.com website: www.zarbcoachescom

Good Luck!

Malta
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Zarb coaches

I just found out about this site and hearing that this client has written such comments about our company makes me feel very sad. It was true that your card was debited and that the driver had asked you to pay in cash, but it was a misunderstanding from our side. The driver did not know that we had already debited the card and he charged the client on arrival. As soon as we found out we refunded the card with the amount debited. We have never had such problems as these but I cannot understand how we did not recieve all the emails that you sent. Anyway I would like to apologise once again for this misunderstanding and hope that you trust that this was not intentional and just a mistake which was re imbursed. ZARB COACHES LTD.

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Zarb coaches

And we all lived happily ever after ??????????

10. Re: Zarb coaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 19:16