We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellapais Monastery Village rooms

Which Kyrenia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
245 posts
179 reviews
Save Topic
Bellapais Monastery Village rooms

Hello

Hoping to book this but I have a query about the rooms which I can't even resolve on their own web-site.

I understand that the "villa rooms" have the beds on a mezzanine,can anybody confirm that the standard rooms are all on one level ?

My friend's wife doesn't like the idea of sleeping on a mezzanine (No,I don't know why either!)

I'm sure this info must be available somewhere,but I can't find it.

Many thanks

BWSW

Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
1,447 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellapais Monastery Village rooms

BWSW

The standard rooms are indeed all on one level, The bungalows are more spacious though and In the Heat of summer enjoy a nice breeze, which the Hotel rooms do not.

Here's their website www.bellapaismonasteryvillage.com/index.htm

London, United...
Level Contributor
245 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellapais Monastery Village rooms

Thanks ttoli

I had found their web site previously,but it kept freezing & I couldn't get the info. I needed.

Thanks again

BWSW

3. Re: Bellapais Monastery Village rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2013, 05:24
Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia
Recent Conversations