We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Limassol

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Restaurants in Limassol

Looking for recommendations for good restaurants around the old part of limassol and the Marina.

4 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
11,359 posts
295 reviews
1. Re: Restaurants in Limassol

Many of the restaurants at the marina are chains. There are so many there and around the castle area.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/RestaurantsNea…

My favourite restaurant in the old town is Aliada. It is an old town house with a garden.

London
Level Contributor
98 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: Restaurants in Limassol

All the restaurants in the Marina and Old Port are overpriced or poor quality (or both), in my view. Better to go to the square where the Castle is. Best restaurant there is probably Karatello (definitely book in advance) and I would also recommend Ousia (a good ides to book as it's smaller).

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
835 posts
104 reviews
3. Re: Restaurants in Limassol

Last September I went with friends to the Coffee Gallery by the Castle Square. The food we had was very good and plenty of choice. Between us we had a couple of allergies but here we were looked after and made very welcome..

cyprus
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
4. Re: Restaurants in Limassol

Many good restaurants in Marina and Old castle area, depends on what you would like to eat... i.e.in Marina there is Epsilon restaurant and in Old castle area there is Karatelo (tavern), Artima (italian cuisine) and Draught (pub/bar restaurant style)..

Reply to: Restaurants in Limassol
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Limassol
Recent Conversations