We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fetta's corner restaurant

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Fetta's corner restaurant

Has anyone visited Fetta's corner restaurant, it doesn't appear in the trip advisor's restaurant review for Paphos.

It is highly rated on the Paphos-eating website, if any has been and can recommend it or not I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
11,198 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fetta's corner restaurant

I had never heard of it so I just googled it. You are right it does sound interesting and authentic. I like the bit about the old lady doing the cooking and the waiters having to cross the road to serve some tables. May have to look for that one next time.

Thanks

Twigs

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
442 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fetta's corner restaurant

Been there. Good enough. Nice location. Opt to sit outside if the weather is good.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fetta's corner restaurant

yes we went there around 2 weeks ago, and the place is fantastic, a proper cypriot mezes restaurant away from the bucket and spade of kato pahos, there are some nice bars across the squarte, and a very nice square as well.

Not sure what youre after? but this is not a lively area of town, which is good for boring old folk like myself, but not if you want to go clubbing! the food though is excellent and the staff welcoming, it's also a great deal cheaper than the tripe in Kato Pafos.

sarf west London
Level Contributor
184 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fetta's corner restaurant

Yeah Fetta's Corner gets my vote too.

Been using it on and off for over six years.

Just be prepared to sit on the pavement next to parked cars.

Food is always yummy and the boss usually brings a plate of "fruits" (as they call it), to you after the meal and has a chat.

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fetta's corner restaurant

Ive been going to paphos for the past 3years and this place is amazing.

Food is great, the staff are great.

the syrupballs you get at the end top it all off :)

Chorley
Level Contributor
678 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fetta's corner restaurant

Hi

I understand this place is in the old town, can you give me some rough directions, Thanks

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
442 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fetta's corner restaurant

Depending where you will be staying.

It's actually in the city centre. Opposite town hall, near the Police station, Maroushia internet cafe, Calypso music store etc... You can take the bus to the market and then walk about 5 mins there.

Chorley
Level Contributor
678 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fetta's corner restaurant

Thanks for that Arkanoid i've got an idea where it is now. When we where there last year we where recommneded an other restaurant in the old town which we managed to find, Laona, but sadly it was closed the day we went.

London, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
232 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fetta's corner restaurant

Follow the directions given, but also follow signs for the Byzantine Museum. Its on the corner before you enter the street its within. Booking however is essential due to the fact its VERY popular with the locals.

10. Re: Fetta's corner restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2011, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Paphos